Matlab script running on octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Matlab script running on octave
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 03:22:50 +0900 (JST)

Hello

> I have a question: how to run the Matlab -m files on Octave ?. When I entered
> the code manually
> it works, but if I tried to do it by enter file_name.m Octave cannot it.

file_name.m??

Please enter 'file_name' and do not write '.m'
octave>filename
or
octave>source "filename.m"

The former is the same as MATLAB.

Did confirm file_name.m is placed in present workind directrly by 'ls'?

octave>pwd
octave>ls

And you should also read
octave> help addpath

BTW:
If you have successive questions, plese subscribe to address@hidden first!!.
Certainly the fact that ML mails comes to one's official mail account will
bother him.
In my case, I have 5 free mail accounts for subscribing the freeware MLs.
Octave, cygwin, gnuplot, ginac and mingw.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- address@hidden wrote:

> I have a question: how to run the Matlab -m files on Octave ?. When I entered
> the code manually
> it works, but if I tried to do it by enter file_name.m Octave cannot it.
>
> Than You for help
> Sincerely
>
> Wojciech
>
> ********************
> dr Wojciech B将ィba
> Instytut Botaniki UJ
> ul. Lubicz 46
> 31-512 Krak将ムw
> e-mail: address@hidden
> tel. 607 799 324
> http://www.ib.uj.edu.pl/

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/