Re: gnuplot

From: asha g
Subject: Re: gnuplot
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks John. It works! It is plotting.
Thanks to all the others who chipped in with their
help. After I speak to the sys ad tomorrow I will find
out why she loaded 2.1.57 on this computer.
When an institute has MATLAB license as this one does,
they don't care about other software. That is my
experience.
Asha
--- "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 25-Apr-2008, asha g wrote:
>
> | This is what I get when I did what you suggested.
> | Asha
> |
> | address@hidden ~]$ ssh -X<address@hidden>
> | Missing name for redirect.
>
> I think you want
>
>   ssh -X address@hidden
>
> jwe

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson

Be a better friend, newshound, and