Re: problem with textread

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: problem with textread
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:45:28 -0400

On Jun 22, 2008, at 8:48 PM, george brida wrote:

Dear friends,
I have a txt file entitled ('bigo.txt') in the following path:c: \programfiles\bigo.txt this file is composed of two non headed columns of real numbers. I can't to read data in the screen when using text read. is there any suggestions. Thank you.

There seems to be a typo here: "I can't to read data in the screen when using text read."

In any event, can you show us a few lines of the text file, and the specific syntax you tried to read it?

Ben