Re: lsode

From: Marc Normandin
Subject: Re: lsode
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:27:49 -0400

dmelliott wrote:
> **
> *Dear Help,*
> **
> *  Is it possible to get the actual solution points that lsode uses
> rather than just the regularly spaced ones generated by linspace for the
> input?*
> **
> *
>                     Thanks,*
> **
> *
>                             dmelliott*

To my admittedly limited knowledge, the solution points are not
available from lsode.  You can provide lsode with an irregularly sampled
time vector, if that helps your problem any.

If you need them, the solvers in odepkg from Octave-Forge return time
stamps for each element of the solution.

Marc D. Normandin              http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~mdnorman
Graduate Research Assistant                     address@hidden
Indiana University School of Medicine           317-278-9841 (tel)
Department of Radiology, Division of Research   317-274-1067 (fax)