Re: Plot font problem

From: David Doria
Subject: Re: Plot font problem
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 13:02:26 -0500

Not on my system - thats why I included the ls of the fonts directory!
However, I fixed it by putting

export GDFONTPATH="/usr/share/fonts/msttcore"

in my .bashrc

It would probably be a good idea to make it default to an available
font if the one it wants to use isn't available - or people may
continue using Matlab!

Dave

--
Thanks,