Re: 3 questions regarding function migration from 2.1.73 to 3.0.3

From: Przemysław Hołubowski
Subject: Re: 3 questions regarding function migration from 2.1.73 to 3.0.3
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:47:26 +0100

Is there a way to position the text outside axes and specify position in
respect to the whole figure?
I have a multiplot and I would like to position the text somwhere on the
bottom of the figure, below the last plot.

Have you written to me in error?

Yes, I'm sorry.
As a first try, have you tried using negative coordinates
Yes, I have tried using coordinates lower then minimal x,y on the axes. It works although you have to turn off auto axis limits otherwise you'll get text inside axis.
It would be the best to have possibility to specify coordinates related to the whole figure. I hope it will be soon possible in Octave.
--
regards,
przemysław hołubowski.