Re: zoom

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: zoom
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 23:05:31 +0200

>To use mouse-interactive zoom, your gnuplot must have "zooming for
>dynamic data" enabled.  The gnuplot in the current kubuntu is new
>enough to have this feature, but it might not have been enabled.
>
>You can compile gnuplot yourself, or file a bug against kubuntu.

Sorry, yes, I had forgotten all this...

I use a gnuplot packaged for Debian from a gnuplot's snapshot.  It
should also work in Ubuntu or Kubuntu.  Its version number is set at
4.3.0 and it works with mouse zooming with the latest Octave versions.
The last changelog entry has date 2008-11-21.  If people want it, I can
put it on a public server.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040