Re: Thickness of line and increasing font size

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Thickness of line and increasing font size
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 06:48:19 -0400

On May 8, 2009, at 12:15 AM, asha g wrote:

If I want to increase the thickeness of lines in a octave plot and also increase the font size for the accompanying legend and title- how do I go about doing it?

Thanks

Asha

The following illustrates how to change the line width

        x = 1:10;
        h = plot (x, x, x, fliplr(x))
        set (h(1), "linewidth", 10)
        legend ("wide line", "narrow line", "location", "south")

Regarding the fontsize for the legend, I don't think that is presently possible.

Ben