Re: Creating a standalone executable:Debian Lenny, P6

From: Mike B.
Subject: Re: Creating a standalone executable:Debian Lenny, P6
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:39:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Soren,

Thanks for your reply. Your solution requires the user to have octave installed as you are referring to making the script (m file) executable by loading octave while I want to create a standalone file (please see my original post) which does not require the user to install octave, that is a binary executable.

Cheers,
Mike.