Re: Re: Controlling quality of 3d plot

From: Miguel Bazdresch
Subject: Re: Re: Controlling quality of 3d plot
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:05:40 -0500

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Oz Nahum <address@hidden> wrote:

> How do I cause octave to show the fancy UI buttons of Gnuplot ? Is it
> possible at all ? This will solve another pain I have now with octave.

What I do to get buttons such as 'replot', 'toggle grid', 'previous
zoom', etc., is to compile gnuplot with WxTerminal support. To do that
you need to install the WxWidgets library. When you configure gnuplot,
it will tell you which terminals it will support based on the
libraries it found on your system. You'll probably want to use
gnuplot's development version to be able to zoom with the mouse.

Then, I put GNUTERM=wxt in my environment.

HTH,

--
Miguel Bazdresch