Re: Octave 3.2.0 backend on MS Vista

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.2.0 backend on MS Vista
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:11:01 +0900 (JST)

Hello

> Are you sure?
I am  sure.

I have had similar experience to you.

address@hidden is the place to ask the matter octave general issue but not
octave for window
packages.
Octave for windows package is distributed at octave-forge project so that
inquiry about intrinsic to
octave for windows package (including your inquiry this time) should be sent to

address@hidden

You can subscribed below.

A lot of message for octave for windows binaries are sending to address@hidden

SO I ask Soren to add the following message before windows installer link.

or join the development
team.

For convenience Octave-Forge supplies pre-built installers for Octave:

In address@hidden, almost all main maintainers and contributors are subscribed.
Therefore the quality of the relier is almost the same as address@hidden

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Francesco Potorti`  wrote:

> Tatsuro MATSUOKA:
> >Here is not proper place to ask about octave for windows binaries.
>
> Are you sure?  Much information about the Window binaries is passing
> through this list, and I think is useful to those using it.
>
> --
> Francesco Potort将タ (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
> ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040
> via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 Pisa         Email: address@hidden
> (entrance 20, 1st floor, room C71)     Web:   http://fly.isti.cnr.it/

Regards

Tatsuro