Re: New Octave User

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: New Octave User
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:35:28 -0400

On Sep 19, 2009, at 8:00 AM, damon christenbury wrote:

I appear to have installed it correctly, but the graphics will not
display.  I can issue figure and plot commands, and do not receive an
error, but I do not see any figures.  I can even issue get(gcf)
command and get a complete list of the properties, but I cannot see it.
Note also that icons in the applications folder have the 'NO' icon on
top of the application icon, the one with the circle with the cross
from 11am to 5 pm.

any ideas?

Please tell use what version of octave you have installed and what operating system you running.

Ben