Re: posting

From: Celine Bourdon
Subject: Re: posting
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:25:35 +0000

hi,
sorry i think i got confused. You might find this funny but I thought I had to "enable" the function of being able to post....
Sorry, i was not actually posting anything.  I'm still in the process of installing octave on scientific linux and working through it (the "make" command is doing its thing right now).
Thank you for the concern, I did not think i was actually posting.

Céline

2009/12/9 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
2009/12/9 Celine Bourdon <address@hidden>:
> to post on mailing list
> :)

Hi, were you testing to see if this would post to the list?

--
Celine Bourdon, Ph.D student
Trinity College - Zoology Department

Tel: +353 1 896 3822