RE: Building Standalone Executables

From: Tim Felty
Subject: RE: Building Standalone Executables
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:41:16 -0600

I've looked at the manual and I can see how to call the parser and I see how it should be used. However I'm wondering if there are documents relating to more indepth uses. I see the octave_main routine and I know it initializes an embedded octave session but documentation for octave_main() seems to be lacking. Are there any guides on the functions available and how to use them?