Oct files : converting data types to STL

From: Marius Roets
Subject: Oct files : converting data types to STL
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:55:59 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to convert between Octave data types and C++ STL types. First of all, are there standard functions for these? If not, can somebody give me an example say of converting :
vector <complex<double> > v1  <=> ComplexRowVector v2

and vice versa. I'm especially hazy on how to handle the complex numbers. The documentation is a bit vague in this area.

Thanks
Marius