'sqp' error state equal to 0 - what does it mean?

From: coccoinomane
Subject: 'sqp' error state equal to 0 - what does it mean?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:23:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello world!

In my current project I extensively use the minimization function 'sqp'.
This function returns in the variable 'info' the error state after its
execution. From the documentation I read that:

"""
The value returned in info may be one of the following:
101     The algorithm terminated because the norm of the last step was less than
tol * norm (x)) (the value of tol is currently fixed at sqrt (eps)—edit
‘sqp.m’ to modify this value.
102     The BFGS update failed.
103     The maximum number of iterations was reached (the maximum number of
allowed iterations is currently fixed at 100—edit ‘sqp.m’ to increase this
value).
"""

I call 'sqp' many times and I get 'info = 101' most of the times. However,
sometimes I obtain 'info = 0' (zero). When this happens, though, the result
of 'sqp' does not look 'strange'.

Does anybody know what does this mean?

I use Octave 3.2.3 on Mac OSX 10.6.

Thank you very much.