short-time fourier transform in C++

From: s0672742
Subject: short-time fourier transform in C++
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:10:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

I've been using octave in my c++ program for various analysis. I've managed
to used fast fourier transform without any problem:

    ColumnVector x(4);
    x(0) = 2;
    x(1) = 3;
    x(2) = 4;
    x(3) = 4;

    octave_value_list x_sensor;
    x_sensor(0) = x;

    octave_value_list fft_result;
    ComplexColumnVector freq_rep;

    freq_rep =  feval("fft", x_sensor(0));

The output is correct and all works smoothly. However what I really need is
the short-time Fourier tranform
stft function. When I replace fft in feval by stft I get the following error
message:

error: feval: function `stft' not found

I have checked under octave directly (octave> stft(x)   ) and it worked
fine. Has anybody been using
stft in there own c++ programs, have you encountered this kind of difficulty
? Or maybe you now how to solved this. If this is so, you're help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks