Octave 3.2.4 - Notepad ++ strange behaviour

From: AlbFrigerio
Subject: Octave 3.2.4 - Notepad ++ strange behaviour
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone, I've a question about a strange behaviour of the Notepad++
editor when using the new (3.2.4) Octave version on Windows.

When I used the previous (3.2.3) version I used to create a new .m file by
typing on the shell edit helloworld.m , and I used the same instruction to
open an existing file. In the new version I can create new files in the same
way, but when I try yo open an existing one I have the following error :

error: cstrcat: expecting arguments to character strings
error: called from:
error:   C:\Program
Files\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\share\octave\3.2.4\m\strings\cstrcat.m at line
60, column 7
error:   C:\Program
Files\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\share\octave\3.2.4\m\miscellaneous\edit.m at
line 445, column 12

How can I solve this problem? Thank you so much, have a nice day.

   Alberto