Re: Run and interface external program compiled with ICC (NOT mkoctfile!

From: Carlos222
Subject: Re: Run and interface external program compiled with ICC (NOT mkoctfile!)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jaroslav Hajek,

In fact I am using a binary package for the Linux Ubuntu 10, which is, in
average., twice  slower than matlab for matrix inversion and multiplication.
I did not know the octave has this level of
sofistication, I mean it can make use of an interface with blas/lapack. For
this reason I always see octave as a pure interpreter tool to simulate the
matlab. So let me try this solution first!

I have found in this forum many different  (and not successful ) ways to
link the blas/lapck using the "configure" tool. Since you said that you use
this solution regularly, could you please send me the command that you use
to link and compile the octave. I have the icc, ifort, mkl version 11.1 (I
believe it is the last one).

Thank you
Carlos