Re: Octave Video Package Install Error

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octave Video Package Install Error
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 08:55:46 -0500

On 29 July 2010 21:13, phdthomaskim <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I install video package, I got following error messages.

I get different errors in Debian, but I also cannot build it. I also
get the feeling the video package is in dire need of maintenance and
perhaps should ship its own versions of ffmpeg libraries.

There's a small chance I'll get around to doing this myself, since I
also would like to have a better way to create video from Octave.