Re: Weird Error when trying to execute my programs - I'm stacked!

From: veryhappy
Subject: Re: Weird Error when trying to execute my programs - I'm stacked!
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:14:17 -0800 (PST)

:S unfortunately i had deleted the .octave_hist from my girlfriend's computer
so i don't know exactly what did i do but i am pretty sure i had done, at
least, the following commands:
rehash(); % from the directory where i wanted to execute the functions
addpath('.'); % same as before
addpath(subdirname); % On the parent directory. subdirname is where the
functions where located
source(functionfilename) % Both from the parent (with relative path) and the
same directory (only the file name)
None of those worked permanently (they didn't work after octave was closed
and reopened and the first two didn't even worked).
Then i went to dinner and closed octave. When i ran Octave again everything
worked like a charm. I have no clue about what happened