Notepad++ Copying Help

From: dirac
Subject: Notepad++ Copying Help
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:42:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

This is a bit unreleted to Octave. I want to copy my Octave code from
Notepad++ editor to MS Word 2003 on XP. I can't seem to be able to keep the
formatting at all however. I have tried paste special too; this gives me the
option to paste 'Unformatted Text' and 'Unformatted Unicode Text'.

Are there anyways to copy from Notepad++ and keep the indents, colours and
fonts?

Thanks for your time in advance,
Martin

-----