Re: Book for Control 2.0.0

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: Book for Control 2.0.0
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:18:15 +0100

On 23.02.2011, at 03:41, Thomas D. Dean wrote:

> I am looking for a book to help me use the new control package.  And,
> maybe help some.
>
> I have "The Art of Control Engineering" and "Applied Control Theory for
> Embedded Systems".  I am looking for something simple, applied that
> approaches control systems using the terms of the new control package.
>
> Does such a book exist?
>
> tomdean

A few years ago I started with the "Matlab Compendium" [1].
books.google.com lists many books for <control matlab>. There are online
manuals and PDFs available at the mathworks website. However, you need to work
out the differences to control-2.0.0 and its documentation on octave.sf.net.
It's the first release of the package and I hope that the differences/missing
features diminish in the future.

Regards,
Lukas

[1]