re-sampling data/signal tia sal22

From: Rick T
Subject: re-sampling data/signal tia sal22
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 03:13:06 -1000

re-sampling data tia sal22

Greetings All

I have a signal that has a sample rate of 10 and
would like to change it to 44100, so it can be exported
as audio.  The problem is when I plot it the ends of the
 signal are very different.  Should I be using a different command?

here's the example code:
clear all, clc
fs=10
fsnew=44100;
t= linspace(0,2*pi,fs); %from 0 to 1 with 100 equal spaces between
freq=1; %starting frequency for sinwave
y=sin(freq*(t));
y2 = interp(y,fsnew/fs); %increase sample rate
subplot(2,1,1), plot(t,y)
subplot(2,1,2), plot(y2)

PS: I won't just be using a simple sine wave equation so I can't just change
the sampling rate to 44100, it has to be changed from a lower value to 44100.

tia sal22