plotyy mangled during ps print

From: Mitlik
Subject: plotyy mangled during ps print
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

When I try to print a plotyy plot using the ps device the first plot is
mangled to be much smaller than the second axis. Note I have only attempted
this with a few devices, but it does not seem to affect emf or eps.

I am using Octave 3.2.4 with gnuplot 4.4.0 compiled for windows.

To reproude:
t = -pi:0.01:pi;
plotyy(t, sin(t), t, tan(t))
print("tmp.ps", "-landscape", "-color", "-dps")
% view tmp.ps

Mitlik