Audio Record with Octave

From: Elionai Sobrinho
Subject: Audio Record with Octave
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:15:59 -0300

Hi,

I'm trying to make an audio recording with Octave (Windows) and have not been successful. Some error messages are displayed and nothing else. Someone got it? I basically used the command record (10,8000), to record for 10 seconds, with 8000 samples per second. The error messages are:

'dd' nÆo ‚ reconhecido como um comando interno

ou externo, um programa oper vel ou um arquivo em lotes.

error: fread: invalid stream number = -1

error: called from `record' in file `C:\Arquivos de programas\QtOctave\octave\s

hare\octave\3.0.0\m\audio\record.m'

Grateful

--
Prof.  Elionai Gomes de Almeida Sobrinho
Instituto de Estudos Superiores da Amazônia