creating arrays from variables

From: shay
Subject: creating arrays from variables
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 16:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have a variable which is in a while loop and is created several times, with
the variable being given a different value at the end of each loop.
How can I add the variable into an array at the end of each loop without its
value changing when the loop repeats. In other words, I do not want the
variables' values to change once they are in the array, I merely wish to
concatenate the same variable into the array at the end of each loop
multiple times.

Thanks in advance,
Shay.--
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/creating-arrays-from-variables-tp3489003p3489003.html