Re: testing binaries octave-3.4.2 on MinGW

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: testing binaries octave-3.4.2 on MinGW
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:32:53 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Thank you for your feed back.
I am very glad to hear that you can build java packages.

I will revise the Readme file considering your response and other people.
I added small description to build octave development source in ReadMe..
I will make more a detailed document to build octave from the development
source.
Perhaps it takes a little bit time to do it.

It will be nice more people commit the windows build of octave and feedback to
octave ML and the octave-bug tracker.

Regards

Tatsuro