Re: regarding leasqr

From: preeti gaikwad
Subject: Re: regarding leasqr
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:03:01 +0200

Hello olaf thanks for your mail and help.....well I find the solution actully i was making mistake for the input values where I was giving like  L=0.005 and others also in zeros so if i give .5 it is ok so need to change just dimensions  rest is ok and now its not giving straight line in fit too too...if I need anything else will let u know thanks for ur suggestions....