RE: editing .mat data file

From: William Krekeler
Subject: RE: editing .mat data file
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:28:41 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of daniel_octave
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:52 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: editing .mat data file

I have data in a .mat file which I need to edit so that I can insert variable
names into the file before the data. I am wondering how to open the file so
that I can first view the data in the file and then also edit and write to
the file. I have tried using the fopen commands but all it returns is an id
number. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.