Support Request

From: Moshe Nissani
Subject: Support Request
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:14:10 +0300

Hi,
I am working with the 8753D network analyzer and making a lot of measurement, I wish to make or have some kind of automated program that will help me to write commands read my measurement to a file.

Do your SW work with GPIB commands or with VISA(Virtual Instrument Software Architecture) standart?

please help/ guide me in this issue

Sincerely
Moshe Nissani
DSIT
Cell : 0545952097

The information contained in this communication is proprietary to DSIT Solutions Ltd., may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender or address@hidden immediately and delete all copies of the original message. Thank you.