Executing Octave scripts on Windows using C#

From: Varun Badrinath Krishna
Subject: Executing Octave scripts on Windows using C#
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 01:47:45 +0000

Hi,

I am running Octave on Windows and would like to know if there are any Interop features.

Matlab has a COM component for Windows using which I can execute commands from C# code as below:

matlab = new MLApp.MLAppClass();

matlab.PutFullMatrix("a""base", ar, ai);

matlab.PutFullMatrix("b""base", br, bi);

matlab.Execute("[c,d] = myFunction(a,b);");

matlab.GetFullMatrix("c""base"ref cr, ref ci);
matlab.GetFullMatrix("d""base"ref dr, ref di);

Is there a way by which I can similarly control Octave from a C# program?

Best Regards,

Varun B. Krishna

Research Engineer (EPGC)

Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences :: Experimental Power Grid Centre

1 Fusionopolis Way, #08-12 Connexis North, Singapore 138632

Tel:  65 6408 2905

Fax: 65 6466 7389

Email    :  address@hidden

Website:  www.ices.a-star.edu.sg

“1991-2011 - Creating Growth, Enhancing Lives. Commemorating A*STAR’s 20 Years of Science, Technology and Research in Singapore.”

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy it or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.