Need to simplified a splitting and comparison commands

From: Faizal
Subject: Need to simplified a splitting and comparison commands
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

The following is an example command I made (in this example only 20 random
numbers, but as actual I want to generate 100 to 200 random numbers.  If I
use this splitting and comparing command it will have long command, which I
split and compare it individually.  Need an assistance how to simplify this
maybe in function or looping.  I am new in octave and still learning for
faster process.
Thank you

Example of 20 random number which I generated

9 2 0 4 2 4 8 3 9 6 7 4 2 6 8 7 4 8 4 6

The following is the command I used

D1=R(1:1,1:5), D2=R(1:1,6:10), D3=R(1:1,11:15), D4=R(1:1,16:20),
E1=intersect(D1,D2), E2=intersect(D3,D4),
F1=intersect(E1,E2),

ans=

D1 = 9 2 0 4 2
D2 = 4 8 3 9 6