Octave-C++ Api : Help and Doc needed

From: E L L I P S Y S
Subject: Octave-C++ Api : Help and Doc needed
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:03:32 +0200

Hello list,

I'm new to octave, and wish to (only) link C++ programs with liboctave,
without having to learn octave langage. I wish to work only with the C++ API.

I did not find any doc but the doxygen one, whithout samples.

I only found one site talking a little about C++ API (from Mathias Michel).

   1- May someone indicate where to find API samples like a simple ls

computation?

        2- Do you consider it's a bad idea to link against liboctave? Should I
better call Octave programs through DFUN_DLD (which means I must learn the
octave langage) ?

Thanks list, any answer will be appreciate

--

Cordialement, Denis Gillain, http://www.ellipsys.fr

E      L      L      I      P      S      Y      S

+33 (0) 1 39 68 32 51 -  address@hidden