Octave on Amazon's EC2

From: TheVoiceInMyHead
Subject: Octave on Amazon's EC2
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 03:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I'm (probably yet another) Matlab developer trying to go into Octave. I'd
very much like to run octave in Amazon's EC2 but am quite lost.

See, I have a function that I can run with different parameters. All I want
is to start say 100 instances and have this function run with 100 different
parameters, and hopefully save the results into the same place (I guess S3
comes here).

Can someone point me into the right direction?