Re: Questions on format options and axes tick scaling

From: fg
Subject: Re: Questions on format options and axes tick scaling
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

the  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/skalierung.png/ image  shows
what I want.
The CDF of the Weibull distribution is given by P_f = 1-exp(-(s/s_0)^m) and
is linearized with respect to s as ln(ln(1/(1-P_f))) = m*ln(s/s_0).

The inner axes of the graph show this linearized form. What I want ist the
outer axes made by octave so that one can read the failure probability in
percent without calculating it manually from the inner axes.
The x-axis is a simple log-style axis.

For the ticks I need on the y-axis octave has to calculate
100*(1-1/exp(exp(y))) with y being a value from the inner y-axis.
Examples: y=0 -> 63,2% and -4 -> 1.8%.

I hope I could clear things up a little bit.

So is this possible?