Re: Numerical Differentiation and Integration of Array Data

From: syberraith
Subject: Re: Numerical Differentiation and Integration of Array Data
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:37:49 -0800 (PST)

Francesco,

I've been using the nabble portal for reading and replying to the thead.
The quote looked ok there.

I've worked with c mostly and a bit of fortran and assembler.  I just
recently started picking up python and octave's script.

Actually by reading a bit more, I noticed that the construct I originally
asked about was anonymous functions.

Please ignore the last bit of code I just posted, I hacked a working script
to tryout the anonymous functions and messed it all up.   Now that I read
the page on anonymous functions I think I got it.