Re: how to instal, or upgrade, the latest octave version on windows 7

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: how to instal, or upgrade, the latest octave version on windows 7
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:16:22 +0000

On 7 December 2011 07:52, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 6 Dec 2011, at 19:02, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Please see
>>
>> http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows
>>
>> 1.3. Octave-3.4.3-mingw + octaveforge pkgs
>>
>> Please care that this distribution does not have automated installer.
>> You have to install it according the instruction on the page.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tatsuro
>

> Carnë,
> do you think it would make sense to host this on Octave-Forge?

Yes it does. I'm uploading these files now. Sorry for taking so long,
I was not following this thread at all since I know absolutely nothing
of windows.

If anyone that knows about it, can write a README file, something like
the one for 3.2.4. This file is the one that would go ono the
directory that has the different files and explains why there's one
pkgs and another without, and what to do with the libreadline file.

Carnë