angles and length for fractal atenna

From: Rick T
Subject: angles and length for fractal atenna
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 06:48:04 -1000

Greetings All

I'm trying to create a program that will plot and put a list of angles and lengths that will produce Cohen's fractal antenna.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal_antenna

I was thinking of having the center of the image on the zero axis and have the angle changes be represented by and exported to a array list as -90 90 -45 45 etc..
But is there an iteration that will do this for me or does someone have examples to accomplish this?

Thanks
Rick