Re: mailing list hard to find

From: John W. Eaton
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:28:37 -0500

On  8-Mar-2012, Thomas Weber wrote:

| That's a misattribution - I didn't write this.

Sorry if I trimmed too much.

Also, I think my comment might have been misunderstood.  I meant to
object to the "write whatever you want" part.  The Octave web pages
are not a wiki, so I would at least like to see some review of any
substantive changes to those pages.  This applies to changes I make
too, and I did ask for comments from some of the more recently active
Octave developers before committing my recent redesign.

In any case, can we move any further discussion about this to the
maintainers list?

Thanks,

jwe