Re: Implementation and Benchmarking of plotting function

From: Lars Jahr Røine
Subject: Re: Implementation and Benchmarking of plotting function
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:32:07 +0100

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:39:12 -0500, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 27 February 2012 12:19, Lars Jahr Røine <address@hidden> wrote:
I've implemented a plotting function for plotting unstructured grids as an addition to a open source matlab toolbox which is currently being ported to Octave. My code is in C++ using OpenGL. I've now managed (I think) to move the functionality into the Octave C++ source code, but I run into problems
when I try to benchmark.

Could you publish your code? It may be easier to help you if I'm able
to try your code myself.

- Jordi G. H.
I don't mind publishing the code, I'm not sure how to best go about and do it however. The code is merged into existing Octave C++ code, so to actually to run it you would need everything.

I do think that I could get it working if I found out how to instruct the octave build system to link my files. Say I have the file grid.h and grid.cc, what is the correct way of telling the Octave build system to compile and link grid.o?

- Lars J. R.