RE: Help about the "fscanf" function; differnces between MATLAB and OCTA

From: Richardson, Anthony
Subject: RE: Help about the "fscanf" function; differnces between MATLAB and OCTAVE
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:26:13 +0000

I get the same (incorrect) result on Windows:

 size_z =

    1099      1

but after running Main_Surf.txt through dos2unix (to convert CR/NL terminated
lines to just NL terminated lines), I get the correct result

size_z =

   40401       1

Changing the fopen call in read_sfc_simple.m from fopen(name) to
fopen(name,"rt") and using the original input file did NOT fix the problem.  (I
had hoped that it would.)

Tony Richardson