Re: Problem installing packages

From: c.
Subject: Re: Problem installing packages
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:02:35 +0200

On 29 May 2012, at 19:53, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

> Maybe you could do it?

I tried once, it took me a lot of time and Julienne got it done much quicker
than myself ;)
Unfortunately I don't have that amount of spare time at the moment, but if you
try it I will for sure help,
and I believe Ben will be willing to help as well

> I would actually do it myself if I had access
> to an Apple machine. If you can give me that access, I can give it a
> shot.

At the moment I only have OSX on my laptop, which I carry aroud all the time,
at my current institution all servers run Scientific Linux.
But I will try to see if there is another way to accomplish this, I'll keep you
posted.

c.