Re: GNU Octave 3.6.2 Released

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.6.2 Released
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

If you _carefully_ read the originally quoted by me sentence:

"
Please see http://octave.org/NEWS-3.6.html for a list of significant
user-visible changes in this release.
",

you'll see the word "this" in "this release" word combination. And the Email I
quoted this message from was about octave-3.6.2, so to me in this context the
"this release" word combination means 'octave-3.6.2'.

So, apparently, the kindergarteners first and foremost either have a problem
with expressing their thoughts in English, or simply misinform the public.

Regards,
  Sergei.