Function record

From: JarosekFC
Subject: Function record
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 04:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello I have a problem with function record. When I enter following command,
the Octave will return errors. I'm from Czech Republic, so it is part of the
error message in Czech. I dont know what is wrong.

x=record(5);

Please hit ENTER and speak afterwards!

dd není názvem vnitřního ani vnějšího příkazu,
spustitelného programu, nebo dávkového souboru.
error: fread: invalid stream number = -1
error: called from:
error:   C:\Octave\Octave3.6.1_gcc4.6.2\share\octave\3.6.1\m\audio\record.m
at
line 53, column 13

Thank you for answer.
Jara T.