Re: Octave and Signal Processig functions

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Octave and Signal Processig functions
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:50:25 +0100

On 23 November 2012 14:02, pkohvaei <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, I installed signal and I basically need the "butter" function. But
> still not there.
> I tried some other functions from the package and they work. Any idea what
> is going wrong?

That's very strange. Did you load the package? You mention other
functions from the package work fine so you must have it loaded. Are
you sure? What other functions of the package did you try? "pkg list"
will show the packages you have installed if it's loaded there should
be an asterisk in front of the package name. Then run "pkg load
signal" and then "pkg list" again. The asterisk should appear. Try
"whereis butter" which should return a path now.

Carnë