Change directory of Octave

From: Anton Santoso
Subject: Change directory of Octave
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:57:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir,

I have just installed Octave in my android. I don't know how to change the directory of Octave in my android.
I have tried to installed in my computer and based on the information in the internet. I can change directory in computer by typing code in .octaverc in the default location.
However, when I tried to change the directory in my Android, it cannot work because I don;t have access to
"data/data/com.octave/freeRoot/usr/local/bin/octave"
Can you tell me how I should do to modify the octave directory in my Android.
please give me the suggestion, thank you very much.

best regards,

Anton