help text

From: ernst
Subject: help text
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:34:15 +0100

Hi all,

i started writing functions and endowing them with documentation.
What I do is just overwriting certain functions.
Whereas functions without arguments or those with number arguments work
fine,
those with class type arguments don't:
The help command does not show my own documentation but the one of the
functions overwritten.
Also command usage does not work with these.

What did I wrong?

greetings,
Ernst