Re: OCTAVE ONLINE DOCUMENT ERROR?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: OCTAVE ONLINE DOCUMENT ERROR?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 06:34:02 +0000 (GMT)

On May 20, 2013, at 02:08 AM, Ming Liu <address@hidden> wrote:

I did the following commands:

+++++++++++++++
    http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_MacOS_X#MacPorts

After installing Macports, ...

        sudo port install octave-devel +atlas+fltk+gcc47
        sudo port install mercurial
        sudo port install autoconf
        sudo port install automake
        sudo port install flex
+++++++++++++++

Every step has been done. Now may I ask where can I find the m-files that I need to work on in my MAC OS directories? Unfortunately I cannot find them now....

Ming, before going any further, PLEASE respect the list's practice of bottom posting.  No top-posting.

> Because it is difficult to read.
>> Why is top posting discouraged?
>>> Top posting is discouraged.

> Bottom posting is proper etiquette here
>> Why is bottom posting preferred?
>>> Because it is easy to read.

We also prefer that emails be plain text (avoid html, etc)

Ben