Re: GSoc students and OctConf

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: GSoc students and OctConf
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 15:14:10 +0200

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Ankit Shah <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm quite new and have no idea of what language or platform that you use

Well, I use Octave language and the platform is Octave-Forge, if I
understand you correctly.

If you are really into this, then check first gpml package and I can
help you with the first steps to convert it to a Octave-forge package.
Form there on is going through the functions and writtig proper
docstrings and checking that they work on Octave. Also I check that
they exploit Octave specific advantages over matlab's.

Of course you are free to do it in any other way.

JPi